The Cleaner is accountable to the Building Manager or Property Manager for performing cleaning duties to ensure the building and facilities are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Building and Facility Maintenance
Cleans building and facilities including vacuum, dust, disinfect, etc., in accordance with the building cleaning schedule or as directed by management; responsible for replenishing soap and paper dispensers; clears snow and salt walkways, as required.
2. Garbage and Recycling
Changes the garbage compactor bin and ensure all debris is picked up on the exterior of the property and the area in and around garbage enclosure is kept neat and tidy.
3. Cleaning Supplies Maintenance
Notifies manager when supplies are low so they can be replenished; ensures equipment is in working order and report damages; maintains tidiness of storage room.
Any other job related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Neat and tidy appearance of person and uniform
- Client service skills
- Interpersonal skills