Looking to be part of a transformational digital engineering and manufacturing practice? How about an opportunity to help world-class clients solve their biggest challenges and create products and services that customers love – quickly, efficiently and sustainably?
Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way – from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments. Find out more about Industry X.
Responsibilities of the PTC Solution Architect may include:
· Work closely with the Accenture team and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning specifications and design documents, and deploy the applications.
· Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
· Facilitate development of assets and solution frameworks that combine knowledge of the R&D and Engineering business processes and issues, technology trends and digital priorities.
· Identify key value drivers and demonstrate how digital transformation of R&D and Engineering can enable key enterprise imperatives.
· Lead customer workshops.
· Lead functional teams.
· Coach the implementation team.
· Provide Functional system solutions for PLM.
· Participate in the functional design and the functional Architecture of the solution.
· Design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements. Review and approve functional specifications and conduct code walk-through.
· Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
· Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management and/or Manufacturing best practices, methods, and processes.
· Develop test plans to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements.
· Management and follow up on internal and external sales campaigns.
· Continuing development and refinement of offerings and collateral to support/promote the sales of offerings (overviews, case studies, account planning, marketing information).
· Support the creation and participate in thought leadership to create R&D and Engineering Point of view and white papers.
· Successfully supporting the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations).
· Meet travel requirements, up to 80%.