Under the immediate direction of the Office Manager, provides timely responses to internal customers with regards to pickups, delivery, and all other aspects of a customer’s needs. Manages and develops all supply inventory load sheets.
Key Job Activities:
- Load Sheets – preparing supply load requests from customer accounts to submit to the plant daily to be loaded for the next day’s customer services
- Frequency Changes – ensuring the system is free and clear of any pending customer frequency change requests that are initiated by Sales or Customer Service
- SalesForce Cases – processing new sales opportunities at the transportation level with respect to assigning route numbers, initial service cycle begin dates, and standing order supply entries
- Addendums and Re-Prints – daily responsibility to ensure any route changes for the current or the next day have been virtually printed in our systems in order to synchronize Roadnet with its back-end Steriworks
- Site Status Change Reports – applying route numbers to any new customer accounts and sites that do not have route numbers currently assigned to them
- Assist the Plant with processing paperwork for billing – process paperwork once waste has been disposed of at the plant in order for the billing process to initiate
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Experience (North America & LATAM):
- College degree preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience. A college degree in a Transportation or Logistics related field is a plus.
- Two or more years of transportation / logistic equivalent industry experience. Demonstrates the ability to provide safe and regulatory-compliant work conditions for all Team Members.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Must be able to input, monitor and manipulate data within these applications. Must have routing capability and/or direct experience
- Office address: 1575 Drew Rd Mississauga
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program that includes medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, RRSP matching. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.